Buying books is expensive. Sure, there are lots of freebies on Amazon and you always have the library. But sometimes you just want to crack open a new book that’s ALL yours.
If you didn’t already know this there are some ways you can earn free Amazon giftcards to feed that book addiction. There are also places you can get money back on your online shopping you can cash in for Amazon giftcards.
So, I compiled a list of over 10 ways to either earn free Amazon (or other places you can buy books) giftcards, get discount giftcards or use to get money back on your purchases to buy more books.
Let me know what you think, and if you have used any of the below.
As a note.. I have used MOST, but not all of these. But I have done research to ensure they are legit. But please, never do any sites similar to these that you have to pay for… these are ALL free.
The below may include affiliate links.
- Swag Bucks– SB is awesome. I have used it for YEARS to get free Amazon giftcards. Just recently I cashed in $50 worth. Just sign up and to earn points you can surf the web, play games or do offers. You will accumulate points and can cash them in for FREE Amazon Giftcards. (As a noteSwagbucks is totally free and there are lots of free ways to earn points for giftcards like quizzes, web searches etc…They also have “offers” on the site for products and services that you can get more points for… YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THOSE if you don’t want to. I recommend just sticking to the freebies.) I have NEVER bought anything through SB and still have earned lost of free giftcards over the years.
- i-Say– Earn points by taking surveys to spend on rewards like Amazon Giftcards
- Toluna– Join Toluna and start earning Amazon Giftcards and other prizes. Earn points by completing surveys found on Toluna or through invites you receive via email, through sponsored polls, filling out your Profile Surveys and even by inviting your friends to join.
- My Points– Earn Points for shopping at your favorite online stores like Groupon, eBay and Walmart. Get a Free $10 Amazon Gift Card (or other giftcard) when you join MyPoints and spend $20 or more with a qualified partner.
- Bing- Earn credits by using Bing as your search engine! Then you can redeem your credits on gift cards from retailers including Starbucks, Amazon.com* and Sephora.
- Cardpool- CardPool is a site in which you can buy discount giftcards. But if you go through this link you will receive a FREE $5 credit immediately. At the time I looked giftcards from Barnes and Noble started around $8. So this means you could get a B&N giftcard worth close to $9 for only $3. Score… and shipping is free.
- Amazon Student– Refer your friends to try Amazon Student FREE for 6 months and get a FREE $5 Amazon Credit for every friend!
- Ebates- Use Ebates to get cash back on your online purchases plus when you sign up get a free $10 Walmart giftcard and $5 for each referral
- Viggle- Download the free Viggle app and check into TV or match music to earn Viggle Points. Redeem your points for giftcards from Amazon, Best Buy, Sephora, Starbucks and more.
- Shopkick– Get Points of walking into stores, scanning items, and buying products then redeem points for Barnes and Noble gift cards and other great products.
- Amazon Trade In- The Amazon Trade-In program allows customers to receive an Amazon Gift Card in exchange for hundreds of thousands of eligible items including phones, electronics, video games, books, DVDs, and CDs. The process is easy and convenient with free shipping, an immediate offer, and no required registration or listing.
- Top Cash Back– Earn Cash Back on your online purchases and get a 2.5% bonus for cashing out as an Amazon Giftcard.
Join Kindle Unlimited for $9.99 a month– download as many free books from the Kindle Unlimited program as you like!