LOL… YA love interests.
First and foremost… hot. HOT. These are the guys of your dreams.
Then there are a ton of cliches that many young adult books use to get you to fall in love with these guys even further (not that most of us mind).
SO, check below and see if the guy YOU like could be a ya love interest.
- He smells like pine needles or lemon (weird… because in my experience, this just means he was probably doing some housecleaning. Well, now that I think about it… that’s ok, too).
- He’s probably ignoring or hating you. That or he’s head over heels even though your hair looks like a rats nest or you just fell flat on your face.
- He looks like he recently stepped out of the pages of ancient Greek Mythology.
- Adorably his chocolate brown hair keeps falling in his face or if it’s too short he just runs his hands through it a lot (which drive you crazy with passion).
- He’s constantly taking his shirt off… for no apparent reason (other than to drive you nuts… again).
- He has the most amazing green..uh… sparkling blue eyes, with the longest eyelashes you’ve ever seen.
- He’s a bad boy with a heart of gold… his dude broods A LOT.
- He’s actually a vampire, werewolf, wizard, biker, angel, and/or warrior of some type. But still finds the time for high school… and YOU, of course.
- His nemesis is some other guy who is COMPLETELY opposite as him… but who likes you, too.
- He rides a motorcycle.
- He’s been your best friend for like… well, forever.
- He has a lopsided grin. (Of course, as he looks at you all goofy and cute-like.)
- You can barely breathe when he’s around.
- He may or may not have sparkly skin.
- He’s the best kisser in the world… and he will love you until the end of time (now THIS is a guy worth looking for!).
Did I miss anything??? Leave your fav on the comments.
And which book features your most “swoonworthy” romance? Here are some of the best I found:
Hunger Games– Peeta
Divergent– Four (well, as least until the last book..lol)
The Fault in Our Stars– Augustus
Cinder– Prince Kia
Legend – Day
Vampire Academy– Dimitri
Shadow and Bone– Mal