In the last year, I’ve read about 40 YA titles, mostly Si Fi (ish)/romance type books (but not all). First because that is the type of books, I like and second, I figured I was doing research and needed to get in as many as I could.
There are no books on this list that I didn’t find something to like. There were some, I wish ended differently (Alliegent … you know what you did.).
But this list is not really in any order (although it is on the top, and I think the Hunger Games series will always remain one of my favs). (note the below are affiliate links)
- Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mocking Jay
- Divergent, Insurgent and Alliegent
- Pure, Burn and Fuse
- Legend, Champion, Prodigy
- Cinder, Scarlett, Cress
- The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, The Death Cure
- The Giver, Son, The Messenger and Gathering Blue
- Under the Never Sky,Into the Still Blue,Through the Ever Night
- The Selection
- Delirium, Pandemonium
- Matched, Crossed, and Reached
- Enders Game
- Graceling and Bitterblue
- Shatter Me
- The Fault in Our Stars
- The Winners Curse
- These Broken Stars, This Shattered World
- The Night Circus (not really YA, but has aspects)
What did you read this year and which where your favorites?
Image credit: ©rasstock / Dollar Photo Club